“Faint mist and smoke are so similar that sometimes you can’t tell.” What you see is fog. In fact, it might be smoke like the song says. And it’s not just here to obscure the view. But it also brings health risks to us.
In fact, PM 2.5 dust levels in Thailand are continually increasing. already, especially in the northern region where there is both dust and smoke But for the weather conditions that occur in Bangkok and surrounding areas It comes from many reasons, such as burning forests, burning garbage, and burning open spaces. Increasing the area of industrial factories An increase in the number of cars Even cooking using a charcoal grill causes these dust particles to increase. In addition, the weather this year is quite calm. Therefore causing dust to stay in a narrow space. There is no drainage elsewhere. As a result, dust levels that exceed the standard this year occur faster and stay with us longer than in previous years.
Therefore, whenever dust that looks like smog is seen or there is a notification from the Meteorological Department You should behave as follows.
- Reduce/avoid time spent outdoors in areas where air pollution is at unsafe levels. Especially along the main road that has a lot of construction
- If it’s unavoidable Wear a type of mask that can filter dust smaller than “0.3 microns” such as N95, P100.
- Avoid or reduce the number of hours of outdoor exercise in areas with unsafe air pollution.
- When in the building You should close the doors and windows properly. and clean the house every day
- When in the building Avoid lighting candles. lanterns in buildings To reduce burning in buildings
- Avoid exercising or working for more than 12 hours in the open ufabet https://ufabet999.com.
- If you really want to exercise It is recommended to change the type of outdoor exercise to one that uses less energy, such as jogging to walking slowly instead. People who need to be especially careful include people with chronic diseases such as lung disease and heart disease, as well as the elderly and children.
- Reduce car use and waste burning.
- If you have any unusual symptoms, such as shortness of breath, chest tightness, dizziness, or loss of consciousness, hurry to get treatment at a medical facility as soon as possible.